Shan Lin is a qualified and registered Shiatsu practitioner. He is the third generation in his family to practice Traditional Chinese Medicine, and attained his Diploma in Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies from Eastwest College in Melbourne.
Shan is experienced in a variety of therapies, including Zen Shiatsu, Traditional Chinese Acupressure and Tui Na, Cupping, Moxibustion, Gua Sha (known as spooning), Meridian therapy and Tsubo therapy. Shan also has clinical experience with the treatment of chronic fatigue, lower back pains, sciatica, neck and shoulder pains, headache, stress and insomnia.
For his own self care, Shan does Tai Chi and Zen Meditation. He is also a keen gardener/landscaper/bonsai artist, an artist and enjoys watercolour painting in both traditional and contemporary styles.
Memberships and Qualifications
- Diploma of Shiatsu & Oriental Therapies (HLT50207)
- Certificate of Provided First Aid (HLTAID009) (HLTAID010)(HLTAID011)
- Certificate of Completion for Workplace Infection Control (St John Ambulance Australia)
- Fully Vaccinated with Pfizer Comirnaty on 09 Jun 2021 and 30 Jun 2021
- Member of Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia